Kingston upon Thames Orthotics Clinic
Address: 1 Elm Crescent, Kingston upon Thames, Surrey, KT2 6HL
- LOC’s Orthotic Clinic and the Sports Injuries clinic are run by Sam Walmsley (BSc Hons), supported by Alan Hews (BSc Hons), David Williams (BSc Hons), Sally Hews (BSc Hons) and Anna Courtney (BSc Hons).
- LOC's Plagiocephaly clinic is run by Saeed Hamid (Dip OPTEC MBAPO, supported by Sally Hews and Jo Drake (BSc Hons) and Alan Hews.
- LOC's Posture/Back Pain clinic and Chest Deformities clinic are run by Sam Walmsley and David Williams.
- LOC’s new Scoliosis clinic is run by Sally Hews, Deborah Turnbull (BSc), David Williams and Anna Courtney, all of whom are Schroth Therapy Best Practice qualified.
- LOC’s new Club Foot clinic is run by Sam Walmsley and Saeed Hamid.
To make an appointment at the Kingston clinic ring: 020 8974 9989.
Kingston Clinic Facilities:
- Free car parking directly outside clinic
- Baby change facilities
- Child friendly environment with toys and freedom to roam
- Free tea, coffee and spring water
- Air conditioned
- Fully wheelchair accessible
- Disabled toilet
- Free WiFi connection (Network key on request)
The clinic is conveniently located only a short walk from Kingston mainline train and bus stations. It is only 25 minutes by train from central London and easily accessible from Heathrow or Gatwick airports.