Kingston upon Thames Orthotics Clinic
Our headquarter’s clinic in Kingston is in Tier 2.
We are open to treat both existing and new patients. The guidance about travel is clear. Travel to a medical appointment is explicitly allowed.
During this period, we are also able to offer a limited number of home visits for those patients with complex conditions although as normal we will charge for travel time etc.
Social distancing at the clinic:
- We have completely reconfigured the waiting room area so that patients can naturally distance themselves from other patients
- Patients can ring us from their cars on arrival so that they can be shown directly into a clinic room if they prefer
Hygiene at the clinic:
- Our clinicians are having their temperature taken when they arrive at the clinic
- Our clinicians are washing their hands before and after seeing each patient
- Hand sanitisers are available for customers in reception and in all clinic rooms
What we ask of patients:
- Please only bring essential members of your family with you
- Either take your own temperature on arrival or ask a member of staff to take it for you
- Wash your hands on arrival and departure
Finally: we have our own enclosed car park with direct access to the clinic so that patients do not need to use public transport
Address: 1 Elm Crescent, Kingston upon Thames, Surrey, KT2 6HL
- LOC’s Orthotic Clinic and the Sports Injuries clinic are run by Sam Walmsley (BSc Hons), supported by Alan Hews (BSc Hons), Sally Hews (BSc Hons), George Coles (BSc Hons) and Anna Courtney (BSc Hons).
- LOC's Plagiocephaly clinic is run by Saeed Hamid (Dip OPTEC MBAPO, supported by Sally Hews and Jo Drake (BSc Hons) and Alan Hews.
- LOC's Posture/Back Pain clinic and Chest Deformities clinic are run by Sam Walmsley (BSc Hons) and Alan Hews (BSc Hons).
- LOC’s Scoliosis clinic is run by Sally Hews, Deborah Turnbull (BSc), George Coles (BSc Hons) and Anna Courtney (BSc Hons), all of whom are Schroth Therapy Best Practice qualified.
- LOC’s Club Foot clinic is run by Sam Walmsley and Saeed Hamid.
To make an appointment at the Kingston clinic ring: 020 8974 9989.
Kingston Clinic Facilities:
- Free car parking directly outside clinic
- Baby change facilities
- Child friendly environment with toys and freedom to roam
- Free tea, coffee and spring water
- Air conditioned
- Fully wheelchair accessible
- Disabled toilet
- Free WiFi connection (Network key on request)
The clinic is conveniently located only a short walk from Kingston mainline train and bus stations. It is only 25 minutes by train from central London and easily accessible from Heathrow or Gatwick airports.