Kingston upon Thames Orthotics Clinic
As we enter a third and hopefully final lockdown LOC would like to re-assure all patients that travel to medical appointments is explicitly allowed under the Government guidance. We continue to be open to treat patients but have introduced further precautions to keep patients and staff safe in the light of the more transmissible COVID-19 strain.
For those arriving by car, stay in your car and notify reception that you have arrived; you will then be called into the clinic. While you are waiting you are welcome to use the facilities if you need to. If you are travelling by public transport please wait in reception, you will be shown into a clinic room as soon as it becomes available.
All who enter the clinic will have their temperature taken.
Patients are kindly asked to limit the numbers entering the clinic, so please bring as few family members as possible and then out of your party can the numbers entering the clinic be managed carefully.
If you prefer to have a Skype or telephone consultation we can arrange that for you to further limit travel and personal interaction.
Please feel free to contact to us if you have any queries or concerns.
Address: 1 Elm Crescent, Kingston upon Thames, Surrey, KT2 6HL
- LOC’s Orthotic Clinic and the Sports Injuries clinic are run by Sam Walmsley (BSc Hons), supported by Alan Hews (BSc Hons), Sally Hews (BSc Hons), George Coles (BSc Hons) and Anna Courtney (BSc Hons).
- LOC's Plagiocephaly clinic is run by Saeed Hamid (Dip OPTEC MBAPO, supported by Sally Hews and Jo Drake (BSc Hons) and Alan Hews.
- LOC's Posture/Back Pain clinic and Chest Deformities clinic are run by Sam Walmsley (BSc Hons) and Alan Hews (BSc Hons).
- LOC’s Scoliosis clinic is run by Sally Hews, Deborah Turnbull (BSc), George Coles (BSc Hons) and Anna Courtney (BSc Hons), all of whom are Schroth Therapy Best Practice qualified.
- LOC’s Club Foot clinic is run by Sam Walmsley and Saeed Hamid.
To make an appointment at the Kingston clinic ring: 020 8974 9989.
Kingston Clinic Facilities:
- Free car parking directly outside clinic
- Baby change facilities
- Child friendly environment with toys and freedom to roam
- Free tea, coffee and spring water
- Air conditioned
- Fully wheelchair accessible
- Disabled toilet
- Free WiFi connection (Network key on request)
The clinic is conveniently located only a short walk from Kingston mainline train and bus stations. It is only 25 minutes by train from central London and easily accessible from Heathrow or Gatwick airports.