LOC's Temporary Manchester Clinic
Due to the closure of the University of Salford due to Covid 19, LOC has moved its Manchester clinic temporarily to:
The Good Health Centre, 508 Blackburn Road, Astley Bridge, Bolton, BL1 8NW.
John Turner, one of LOC’s senior orthotists will be treating existing and new patients who have lower limb conditions, Plagiocephaly, Scoliosis or Pectus deformities.
Covid - 19 Restrictions in the Bolton area
Following the announcement of further COVID-19 restrictions in the Bolton area we wanted to reassure current and potential patients about the safety of our Bolton clinic.
The government is specifically targeting pubs & restaurants and aiming to reduce the spread of virus primarily by clamping down on socialising in a variety of ways. LOC’s Bolton clinic continues to act in full adherence with previous guidelines and we have our own clinic specific precautions
- Ensuring clinics are carefully cleaned – between all appointments
- Temperature of patients and clinicians taken on arrival at clinic
- Patients and clinician to wash hands prior to appointments
- Clinician wearing PPE as required
- Ensuring social spacing within clinics at all times
- Patients able to wait in cars until appointment time so that they don’t encounter other patients in waiting rooms